Friday, August 3, 2007

Now in LA

Well, a lot has happened since my last blog. I went to the Grand Canyon - appropriately named for its vast size. Took the bus - anyway 15 hours later I got back to the Hostel. Some new people in the room, Jake from Scotland was the most talkative. We had a good chin wag until about midnight and he went out - He didn't make it back by the time I had to check out. That's one thing about hostels - you meet some really interesting people. Shame about the lack of sleep. I think I have had about 10 hours sleep over the past 4 days.

Now in LA for a horrendous day. My bag fell apart during transit, I had to book accom and flight to Florida, book an overnight at the Hilton LAX, go and find a shopping mall to buy a new bag. Not enough time to wash my clothes and have them dry, so bought some more. I ate a piece of fruit at 8am and didn't eat again until 7pm. Aghhhhh!! The joys of unplanned holidays.

More stuff has happened, but my brain is mush at the moment. Need sleep desperately.


Cheers
Stephen

No comments: