Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hawaii

Just arrived in Hawaii. A bit warmer than Sydney. It hasn't changed very much since I was last here about 20 years ago, with Rosy. The drugs I took on the plane are just starting to work - two hours after we landed. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for hours. Customs and immigration went really fast. The guy that checked me through was a Harry Potter fan and was reading the latest book in his spare time. He is really enjoying it.

Not long now before I board for the flight to Las Vegas.

There was a junior basketball team in the flight over. They weren't too noisy, but who could blame them, seeing the won the chamionship. You should have seen the size of the trophy. Each player had that state they came from on their sleeve. There must have been about 50 of them.

Jetstar is certainly very basic, but I am glad I didn't buy the food on the flight. It looked and smelled disgusting.

No comments: